Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I owe you an update about the status of Walt's People - Volume 11.

I am glad to say that I received yesterday the cover caricatures and I am proud to announce that starting with Volume 11, none other than John Musker is the artist creating those caricatures.

Volume 11 is absolutely huge (in fact I need to be much more careful in the future regarding each volume's length since I am reaching the limits of what Xlibris can actually release in a single book). It will probably be almost 700-page long and absolutely full of never-released-before material.

I am hoping to get all comments from the contributors by the end of August, which would mean a release date around October if all goes well. Frankly there may be some delays this time around, so I will keep you all updated in the weeks to come.


No comments: