Tuesday, November 20, 2007

One of the best news I received during those vacations was totally unexpected. It came through an email from one of the largest Disney art collectors in the world, Pete Merolo and read:

[I thought you might enjoy seeing this very rare Walt Disney poster of an 'Oswald' Cartoon.

There are very few Disney 'Oswald' posters known to exist.]

To say that I loved this email would be an understatment. It is the first time that most Disney historians have ever seen this poster and Pete promised to share even more unique items from his collection in the future. Can you perceive my grin from ear to ear?

4 comments:

Gianfranco Goria said...

I talked about you and your article at afNews, today.
www.afnews.info
Best!
Gianfranco

Ladytink_534 said...

I wonder if this will be part of the Oswald shorts on the Disney Treasures whenever they release it?

Didier Ghez said...

It will not be part of the DVD as it was discovered too late.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this Didier, I hope we'll see more stuff like this, fantastic.