Thursday, October 25, 2007

And finally, to leave us for three weeks on a happy note, this photo of Walt and Lillian sent by Jim Korkis:

[Here is a photo of Walt and Lillian from 1939 offered on eBay. No identification about where they are or why they are so happy or what they are pointing at.]

I love Walt's expression and the feeling of complicity that you can perceive between him and Lillian.

A few technical notes: This is likely to be my last post until Novemver 21st. I am in meetings all day tomorrow, will take a plane to Paris on Saturday and one for Brazil on Tuesday morning. I will be checking my emails regularly until Monday evening, then probably not at all for the two weeks where I will be in the area of Belem, close to the Amazon. So if you need to email me these days and expect an answer, please do it until Monday evening.

See you all in a few weeks.

3 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

Hello Didier, Thanks for this awesome blog, just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

Searching for Walt's quote for my blog lead me here, as a fan of Disney I enjoy this blog very much

Disneyana World said...

I really enjoy your blog.

The variety is wonderful.