Friday, December 29, 2006



And to end 2006 with a huge smile, this great document sent by Jim Korkis with the following comments:

[This sheet of sketches from the 1940s were in the collection of Imagineer John Hench. They aren't Santa's elves but likely concept sketches for leprechauns for the Darby O'Gill and the Little People project Walt was planning. A friend sent me this copy thinking that it might be early concept sketches for the Gremlins project since I was finishing up the article for Hogan's Alley. Even though they aren't gremlins, it was a nice holiday gift and I thought I would share it with others.]

Happy New Year to you all!

Don't forget to check the blog on Tuesday, as I will make sure we start the year in the best possible way... with a mysterious project that involved Fred Moore.

1 comment:

Stephen Worth said...

Five peg paper would put it pretty early for Darby O'Gill wouldn't it?

See ya
Steve